5 Essential Facts about Xanax that everyone must know:
- An addicted person consumes 20-30 pills every day.
- Ever since 2008, the prescription rate has been on the rise for Xanax annually.
- From 2004 to 2009, the pharmaceutical company saw an increase of almost 148% in the production of XANAX in the USA.
- In comparison to 27 % men users, there are 73% of users are female.
- More than 30% long term users of XANAX said that they experienced worsening depression.
- The 60,000 annual hospital admissions were because of Xanax Use.
You know, the widespread mental disorder in the US is anxiety. It affects almost 40 million adults from the age of 18 and older. Moreover, nearly 18% of the population every year reports having an anxiety disorder.
The response of the body to fear and worry is anxiety. It is widespread for a human to have anxiety episodes as it can be due to important meetings, exams, and interviews, among many. However, it is serious if you get anxious almost over trivial matters and how deeply it affects a person’s daily life.
When we look at the numbers of people who experience a panic attack in the USA alone is 11% of the total population and more than 2% population develops panic disorder. What happened during a panic attack?
You may encounter sudden attacks of anxiety and overwhelming uneasiness that may persist for few minutes. The signs of a panic attack include:
- Chest pain.
- Choking or smothering sensation.
- Trouble in breathing.
- Fear of losing control.
- Sensitivity like you’re going to die.
- A strong feeling of terror.
- Racing heart.
- Tickling or numbness in fingers or toes.
- Quivering or shaking.
If you are using or intending to start your treatment with Xanax, you must discuss this medication’s withdrawal symptom with your doctor. It is proven that Xanax has fatal withdrawal symptoms. Moreover, if you are abusing it or have been using it for a long time, you may have an addiction problem. However, do not go cold turkey over this medication. Stopping the use of this medication can lead to significant adverse effects on your body. Some signs may include:
- Heart Palpitations